IPP> company move

Norbert Schade norbertschade at oaktech.com
Tue Aug 22 10:48:46 EDT 2000

Oak Technology, Imaging Group, has moved from Burlington to Woburn.
Although the old and the new building are only in a distance of about 10
miles, some things have changed:

Oak Technology, Inc.
Imaging Group
Attn.: Norbert Schade
10 Presidential Way
Woburn, MA 01801-1041

Phones
Reception: 781-638-7500
Direct: 781-638-7614

Fax: 781-638-7555

email: norbertschade at oaktech.com

Oak web site: www.oaktech.com

Attention!!!
Due to the strike of the telephone company Verizon (previously Bell
Atlantic) there are serious delays in the installations of the new phone
system.
We only provide an emergency system these days. It will be very tough to
reach me on the phone and the direct call is not yet working at all.
We expect improvements the next days and hope to break water end of next
week.
In case you want to talk to me, please use email.

Regards
Norbert Schade