Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Aug 31 13:44:51 EDT 2000

Ira,

I am sorry, but what became clear in the discussion yesterday, was even Ron
didn't particularly like what we ended up with and stated that he would not
plan to implement it.

So, is there any interest at Sharp or anybody else to actually implement
something like this? Right now we don't seem to have enough support to make
the solution into a standard, independently of how good the technical
solution is.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514