McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Thu Sep 7 14:56:38 EDT 2000

Hi folks,

As you'll see below, Tom dated the '.pdf' and .'doc' files
'-000901' (1 Sept) and not '-000907' (7 Sept).

To avoid confusion I copied the binary of the '.pdf' down
and put it back WITHOUT a date infix with the simple name:

draft-ietf-ipp-get-resource-01.pdf

This shorter filename is reflected in my release note of a
few minutes ago.

Good luck next week in Chicago.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Xerox and Sharp
  High North Inc