IPP> IPP server needed

Jenkins, Graham K [IBM GSA] Graham.K.Jenkins at team.telstra.com
Wed Sep 13 00:02:39 EDT 2000

Guys, I am still looking for a quick-and-dirty Perl CGI script which
will accept a "get-printer-attributes" request from a Microsoft or other
IPP client and return a basic "application/postscript" ..
"application/octet"
response with no special "sides", "copies" or other characteristics.  The
response must be sufficient to satisfy a Microsoft or Adobe client so that
a point-and-click "Add printer" operation can be completed.

So does anybody know where I can find one - or perhaps one of you can
put one together in a few minutes ..

Graham Jenkins, IBM Global Services, Australia