IPP> Reminder: IPP Bake-Off Registration

ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com
Wed Sep 13 15:47:19 EDT 2000

Folks,

Pete asked me to remind you that the bakeoff registration deadline is Sep.
18.

Send your registration to him at Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com.

  Regards,
  Elliott Bradshaw (ElliottBradshaw at oaktech.com)

P.S. I suggest you book hotel rooms early.  This will be foliage season in
New England, which means hotels may fill up.