Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Sep 18 12:50:56 EDT 2000

Mike,

Thanks for the typos.

There are three places where attributes are named "notification-xxx",
instead of "notify-xxx":

In section 8.1.1 "notification-recipient-uri" should be
"notify-recipient-uri"

In section 8.1.2 "notification-status-code" should be "notify-status-code"
in two places.

Also 'client-error-ignored-all-notifications' is missing.  Here is the text
that should be included:

9.1.2	client-error-ignored-all-notifications (0x0416)

The Notification Recipient was unable to consume any of the Event
Notification Attributes Groups sent by the Printer. The Event Notification
Attributes Groups with a "notify-status-code" attribute are the ones that
were ignored or are to be canceled.

I'll includes these as fixes with the RFC Editor, unless we should update
the document, produce another draft, and tell the IESG to look at that one.

Thanks,
Tom