Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Tue Sep 19 09:47:22 EDT 2000

"Hastings, Tom N" wrote:
>                 OK to go back to the original specification with
> just "media-size" (collection) in which only the dimensions in
> hundredths of a millimeter (equivalent to 1/2540 th of an inch
> resolution)?

Dimensions are the best choice, if we have to choose a single
format.  It might be good to include a table in the spec that
maps certain standard values to common ISO or US sizes; that
will avoid problems with some developers rounding and others
truncating the fractional measurement values.

Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products                  mike at easysw.com