IPP> RE: sourceforge

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Sep 20 17:40:20 EDT 2000

Gail,

Well, I had some difficulty too, but I found a useful URL, which I suggest
you use.

This provides pointers to the documents and email archive and lets you sign
up for the print-summit discussion list.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514