IPP> NOT> "notify-status-code" is undefined

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Oct 20 07:21:22 EDT 2000

True that enums are SIGNED-INTEGER 4 bytes, but so are the enums that we
assign for "operations-supported" whose values have to fit into two bytes in
the request headers, just like status codes have to fit into bytes the
response.  We just require that the two high order bytes always be zero when
we assign the values.

Tom