Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at usa.xerox.com
Mon Oct 30 10:32:38 EST 2000

Carl,
As I recall, no Client had a problem with the Printer's response (i.e. the
Clients behaved as you thought they should).  Some human observers found the
response unusual and raised it to the Printer implementers.  The Printer
implementers agreed that the specification was clear and they just made a
mistake.
Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX