IPP> Model document editorial error

Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri Nov 3 15:07:52 EST 2000

In "researching" the Bakeoff discussion about unsupported attributes... I
came across an editorial blip in section... 3.2.5 Get-Printer-Attributes Operation where we are asserting that the client should not request the same attribute in multiple ways.

"...In such cases, the Printer object NEED NOT return each attribute only
once in the response even if it is requested multiple times."

I think we mean to say

"...the client NEED return each attribute only once..."
or
"...NEED NOT return an attribute multiple times..."

Right?