IPP> last call comment on Override document

Herriot, Robert Robert.Herriot at pahv.xerox.com
Wed Nov 15 21:09:40 EST 2000

After doing a JDF to IPP mapping, I realized that four attributes in the
override spec are too specific. For the four attributes below, the spec says
that the syntax is rangeOfInteger but in JDF the same attributes have a
syntax which is the equivalent of 1setOf rangeOfInteger.  So I suggest that
we change these four attributes to have the syntax "1setOf
rangeOfInteger(1:MAX))". Without this change the mapping between JDF and IPP
is more difficult.

input-documents (rangeOfInteger (1:MAX))
output-documents (rangeOfInteger (1:MAX))
document-copies (rangeOfInteger (1:MAX))
pages (1setOf rangeOfInteger(1:MAX))

Bob Herriot