IPP> ADM - Authors for IPP book

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Nov 29 16:25:52 EST 2000

Hi,

During our IPP phone conference earlier today I brought up the need to get a
decent book on IPP written.

Myself and a couple of other folks would be prepared to help providing ideas
and input material, but we would need a more professional writer who has
some hands-on experience with this type of book (IPP for Dummies, The
Complete Idiot's IPP etc.). I think it should contain information for
implementers of IPP, but also for CIOs and IS managers who want to evaluate
the use of IPP in their organizations and to be able to compare different
IPP products in a neutral manner.

Before you ask, no I don't have any money to pay you to do this, hopefully
there is a publisher of technical books that would be interested to pay
something for this book to be written.

Please write back to the DL or to me personally if you are interested.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Manager, Print Services
Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com