McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Dec 4 15:37:23 EST 2000

Hi folks,

Below is Ned Freed's note stating that the Internet Fax WG
updates to TIFF-FX have received AD (area director) approval
and are ready for IETF 'last call'.

Please read now or forever hold your peace...

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp and Xerox
  High North Inc