Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jan 9 20:11:28 EST 2001

I'm keeping track of all comments on the RFC 2910 and 2911 for the next time
we publish it.  So please send any such comments as Harry has done to the
IPP DL and I'll acknowledge and incorporate into my copy for next
publication.

In order to avoid indentation errors next time with the RFC editor, I'm
going to include the .3 inch indentation in the .doc file for the
proportional text versions as well.  Then whenever we produce the I-D in
.txt form, it will be conforming to the IETF formatting requirements.

Thanks,
Tom