IPP> Interpreter List for MIME registration

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 25 17:26:00 EST 2001

We reviewed the Interpreter list at the Jan IPP f2f meeting and made some
updates (see attachment). Maui Blue highlight indicates PDLs that are not
yet registered with IANA which the f2f participants feel are should be
registered. Tom Hastings is currently leading the registration campaign
and may be asking specific company reps for more information. We suspect
Tom may already have a more current list and request that he merge our f2f
changes.

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems