Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Mar 5 11:51:38 EST 2001

Ned,

In response, I think you will find that our more recent documents have
become shorter (but instead more of them).

I think you failed to reveal to us that doing the drafts in NROFF could have
cut the IESG/RFC Editor process with some 12 months or so...

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Manager, Print Services
Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514