don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Mon Mar 5 12:17:43 EST 2001

Using NROFF my have cut the time RFC editor's time but it would have such a
crippled tool would have increased our development time tremendously.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax)    *

"Manros, Carl-Uno B" <cmanros%cp10.es.xerox.com at interlock.lexmark.com> on
03/05/2001 11:51:38 AM