McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Jan 5 19:16:08 EST 2001

Hi folks,

FYI - from the IETF SLP list - for now, Bluetooth is still using
their own proprietary Bluetooth SDP (Service Discovery Protocol)
which is NOT related to MS SDSP (used in UPnP) or any publicly
available service discovery protocol.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, consulting architect at Sharp and Xerox
  High North Inc