Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 8 10:31:02 EST 2001

Tom, I'm reading RFC2911 (IPP Model). In section 3.2.1.1 Print-Job
Request, something seems less than coherent. Basically, it reads... "The
following groups of attributes are supplied as part of the Print-Job Request:

   Group 1: Operation Attributes
   Group 2: Job Template Attributes
   Group 3: Document Content

Is it correct to refer to Document Content as an attribute in this manner?

Also, the continuation of 3.2.1.1 after the first sentence in "Group 3"
(The client MUST supply the document data to be processed)... should not
be indented under the "Group 3" sub-heading as it appears to summarize the
entire section (3.2.1.1).