IPP> No more Bake-offs?

Taylor, Ross E ross.e.taylor at opbu.xerox.com
Tue Jan 23 16:28:22 EST 2001

Another option is use the term "The Joy of Cooking Small Puffy White Baker
Dolls".

Or "Dough Fry" for short.  That way Pillsbury's foolishness can be explained
to each new generation of engineers for years to come.  They may have the
harrassing power of lawyers, but we have the subtle power of innuendo.

Ross Taylor                  | "Gods manifest themselves in many forms,
Ross.E.Taylor at opbu.xerox.com |  Bring many matters to surprising ends;
(503) 685-3586               |  The things we thought would happen
Xerox, Inc.                  |     do not happen..."  The Bacchae, Euripides