IPP> ADM - Plans for IETF-50 in Minneapolis

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Jan 26 13:23:01 EST 2001

All,

Due to the fact that we skipped an IPP WG meeting in San Diego in December,
it is very important that we hold one in the upcoming IETF meeting in
Minneapolis.

Hence, I have asked for a normal slot for IPP, with preference expressed for
Wednesday or Thursday.

The documents for discussion are expected to be a more final version of the
IPP Print Installation Extension document, plus the three URL documents that
Ira is trying to produce for IPP, INDP, and IPPGET.  We may also have more
information about the IANA registration of MIME types for print formats to
share.
I hope that we will also have more feedback from our Area Director on the
remaining drafts that are sitting in the IESG queue.

The major deadlines for input to IETF-50 are:

	January 8 - Working Groups and BOFs scheduling begins
	January 22 - Registration begins
	February 26 - Working Groups and BOFs scheduling closes at 1700 ET
	February 23 - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission at 17:00 ET
	March 2 - Internet Draft final submission cutoff date at 1700 ET
	March 5 - Pre-Registration and Pre-payment cutoff date at 1200 Noon
ET
	March 9 - Registration Cancellation cutoff date by 1700 ET
	March 14 - Working Group Agendas due date by 1700 ET
	March 18-23, 2001 - 50th IETF Meeting

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Manager, Print Services
Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com