IPP> Tampa IPP Agenda Item

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Thu Feb 15 17:02:54 EST 2001

I would like to have an item on the Tampa Agenda where we go through the
original Goals document and look at what was included there and assess if we
have achieved that goal with the IPP documents already complete or in one of the
ones currently under development / review.  I believe this could take a couple
of hours and I would be willing to lead this discussion.  I believe this will
help us assess the completion status of the overall project and identify work
that needs to be done if any.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax)    *