IPP> Tampa IPP Agenda Item

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Mar 2 22:25:11 EST 2001

Don,

To help with your IPP agenda point, I put RFC 2567 (the IPP Goals document)
on the agenda and in the .zip file.

I also put the IETF IPP Charter as it is on the IETF web site on the agenda
and in the .zip file.

I suggest that the group should go over both documents in order "to help
assess the completion status of the overall project and identify work that
needs to be done if any."

Tom