Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Mar 9 18:44:47 EST 2001

All,

A little later today, I will send out the following 4 documents for IPP WG
Last Calls:

1) IPP: Internet Printing Protocol - IPP URL Scheme (this an extension to
RFC 2911 and fulfills the IETF requirements to formally define new URL
schemes)

2) IPP: The 'indp' Delivery Method for Event Notifications and Protocol/1.0
(this draft has been extended to fulfill the IETF requirements to formally
define new URL schemes)

3) IPP: The 'ippget' Notification Delivery Method for Event Notifications
(this draft has been extended to fulfill the IETF requirements to formally
define new URL schemes)

4) IPP: Internet Printing Protocol - Printer Installation Extension (this
provides the functionality for "driver download" and fullfills the last of
our major Design Goals from RFC 2567).

The Last Call period for these documents will start now and close on
February 26, which means that we will span the IETF50 week, giving meeting
participants a chance to also give comments.

The four formal Last Call announcements will follow.

Carl-Uno Manros
Chair of IETF IPP WG
---
Manager, Print Services
Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com