Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Apr 6 22:34:06 EDT 2001

I don't know an exact date, but my sense is that the group wants to be
finished with the UPnP BasicPrint Template at the Portland meeting.  I left
a message with Shivaun and did not get a reply.  She is on vacation next
week and will be back in the office, Monday April 16.

I'm also taking a vacation next week and will be back in the office on
Monday April 16.

Tom