IPP> Fwd: RE: definitions for media

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 19 13:19:12 EDT 2001

If someone in the industry uses a term "backprint-film", I'm not sure it's
wise for us to modify this to "photographic-film".

I'm not sure I follow the comment that fabric is a stock therefore not a
media-type. All media types are derived from some stock... no?

For example, what is the distinction between media type "transparency" and
it's "stock" (velum?)?
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

RonBergman at aol.com