don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Sat Apr 28 01:30:25 EDT 2001

Sounds good to me.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances  *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-232-4808 (phone) 859-232-6740 (fax)    *

"Hastings, Tom N" <hastings%cp10.es.xerox.com at interlock.lexmark.com> on
04/27/2001 05:58:56 PM