Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue May 15 14:35:45 EDT 2001

Here is the dial-in information:

Time:     May 16, 2001 10:00 - 12:00 PST (1:00 - 3:00 EST)
Phone:    1-712-271-0309 (8*534-8273 for Xerox folks)
Passcode: 98099#

We've reached a proposed consensus on the Media Size syntax.  Silence on the
mailing lists will be interpreted as agreement.  Remaining action items from
the Portland meeting are:

Media Types - IBM proposed a list of more types (see below).

Tom Hastings was going to check at Office Depot and Staples to see what
types are sold there.
So far research has shown that photographic-xxx is one sided.  HP has
several two-sided glossy and matte as well for brochures and flyers (not
photographs).  (I'll firm that up this afternoon).

Also the following people volunteered to check for missing sizes:

Melinda Grant: check PCL sizes
Don Wright: check Microsoft sizes
Tom Hastings: check PPD sizes

Ron (and Don) will not be able to join us for the telecon.  I'll take notes.
We intend this to be the last telecon on the Media Standardized Name
standard, so we can publish what we have.  There will be a registration
procedure, so if items are missed, they can be registered.

Two weeks from tomorrow (Wed, May 30), the 10-12 PDT telecon will be for IPP
FAX (more details and documents later).

IBM Media Type proposal from IBM: