IPP> ippget Spec Changes

mjoel at netreon.com mjoel at netreon.com
Mon Jul 16 04:43:56 EDT 2001

Hi Tom,

I've marked my comments to your comments below with MJ>.

Marty

"Hastings, Tom N" <hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com> on 07/12/2001 03:03:41 PM

To:   mjoel at netreon.com
cc:   ipp at pwg.org

Subject:  RE: IPP> ippget Spec Changes

Marty,

I'll make these editorial changes, as I'm editing the document to
incorporate the comments of our Area Director, Ned Freed.  However, one of
your comments is more than editorial.  See my comments below, preceded by
TH>.

Tom