Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Tue Jul 31 21:40:51 EDT 2001

"Hastings, Tom N" wrote:

> ISSUE 10: OK to change IPPGET "ippget-event-time-to-live" to
> "ippget-event-lease-duration"?

Um, maybe we can simplify the name/terminology: ippget-event-life?
We *are* talking about the lifetime of an event, not a lease
time for a subscription (the lease terminology makes sense for
subscriptions because you ask for a subscription for a specific
time period, but events are generated by the printer and aren't
"leased" by the client, right?)

Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products                  mike at easysw.com