McDonald, Ira IMcDonald at crt.xerox.com
Fri Aug 10 11:45:40 EDT 2001

Hi Ron,

I passed your note on to Carl-Uno at his home address (he's recovering
from an operation at home for awhile).

Sean McGarigle (Xerox) has several comments he wants to make on the
Media Names spec.  He expects to pass these on next week.  If you
wish, they can be treated as last call comments, if you don't want
to delay the last call.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc