IPP> Any new IPP Products out there?

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri Oct 5 15:29:37 EDT 2001

All,

It is my intension to try to close down the current IPP WG in IETF in the
December IETF meeting in Utah. I have urged our Area Directors to try to get
our current drafts published as RFCs to make that possible. The PWG might
still continue some of the IPP extension work as needed.

As preparation for the next IETF meeting I would like to see our list of
products that support IPP updated. I think the current list on our website:
http://www.pwg.org/ipp is getting out-of-date, containing products that are
not sold anymore, while newer products are not listed.

Please send your latest information about IPP products to:

	Gail Songer at gsonger at netreon.com

Thanks,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Manager, Print Services
Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com