McDonald, Ira IMcDonald at crt.xerox.com
Tue Nov 27 12:36:50 EST 2001

Hi folks,

Please note this important piece of SLPv2 - standard method for
avoiding naming collisions in private namespaces - this will now be
incorporated into the revised SLPv2 Protocol (updates to RFC 2608
now in progress) along with other extensions and clarifications.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc