IPP> Want Slot in IETF 53 for the IPP WG

Carl-Uno Manros carl at manros.com
Fri Jan 18 13:45:38 EST 2002

Hi,

to request a slot for the Application Area IPP WG.

  a. Working Group: Internet Printing Protocol (ipp)
  b. AREA: Application Area
  c. CONFLICTS you wish to avoid: FAX WG, TLS WG, any of the immediate
messaging groups
  d. Expected Attendance: 20-30
  e. Special requests: Would prefer a Tuesday or Thursday slot, not Friday
  f. Number of slots: 1
  g. Length of slot: 2 hours

Proposed Agenda:

1) Go over the status of any outstanding drafts that still haven't made it
to RFCs

2) A report from the Printer Working Group (PWG) work on their IPP FAX
project

3) Wrap up and close the IPP WG

Carl-Uno Manros
Chair of IETF IPP WG