McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sun Feb 3 13:18:13 EST 2002

Hi folks,

For planning purposes this next week at the PWG and related sessions:

53rd IETF Meeting - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
         Important Meeting Dates

January 10 - Working Group and BOF scheduling begins
January 21 - Registration opens
February 22 - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) submission
at
17:00 ET
February 22 - Working Group and BOF scheduling closes at 17:00 ET
March 1 - Internet Draft final submission cut-off at 17:00 ET
March 8 - Pre-registration and Pre-payment cut-off at 12:00 noon ET
March 13 - Cancellation request cut-off at 17:00 ET
March 13 - Working Group agendas due at 12:00 noon ET
March 17-22, 2002 - 53rd IETF Meeting in Minneapolis, MN
April 15 - Proceedings submission cutoff by 17:00 ET