Carl carl at manros.com
Mon Jun 24 20:03:42 EDT 2002

Group,

I have not planned to hold an IPP WG meeting in Yokohama, as there is very
little new happening in the WG at present.

I hope the Japanese members of thw WG are not too disappointed...

We will need to keep the WG open until we get all the RFCs that we want to
see published through the process.

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
10701 S Eastern Ave #1117