Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jul 17 21:25:55 EDT 2002

In case you weren't aware, there is an RFC Errata procedure.  See
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata.html
which you can get to from the RFC Editor's Home Page at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org

Scanning a number of the errata seems to show the same kinds of errata about
allocation of ranges of codes as the errata we have in RFC 2911.

This is the first errata for RFC 2911.

Tom