Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 1 11:50:39 EDT 2002

But many of the comments (to delete) were in response to the posting of a
mistaken notion that the notification redirect was redundant (and in
conflict) with HTTP redirect. I'm the least likely process bigot but I
have to wonder about the crooked path of this Newton's walk!
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"Carl" <carl at manros.com>
Sent by: owner-ipp at pwg.org