IPP> Job Opening for IPP WG Member

Carl carl at manros.com
Wed May 14 17:57:41 EDT 2003

Hi guys and dolls,

Here is a new job offer (non-paid) for anybody who wants to take over a job
that I have been doing for the last two years.

The job consists of looking through all the messages that are sent by
non-list members to the IPP DL and are rejected by the Printer Working Group
DL server as well as messages about non-delivery to dead email addresses. On
a rare exception basis, we receive a message from our Area Director or the
IETF Secretariat or from somebody who wants to know how to get on or off the
DL, which need to be answered or forwarded to the DL from a registered DL
member. Cleaning out dead email addresses from the DL also needs to be done
from time to time.

You can expect to review some 20+ messages a day, mostly about how to
improve your sexlife (male or female), or help some poor guy who is trying
to smuggle money out of Africa. If you want to improve your language skills,
you can usually choose from messages in Spanish, Russian, Korean etc.

I know there will be a rush of applicants, so send your name to me privately
rather than to the IPP DL. I will make a choice who to appoint to take on
this important task.

Thanks,

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros