Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jan 14 13:11:59 EST 2003

To: mail.mongo at gmx.de

You submitted your request about which operating systems support IPP to the
ipp at pwg.org DL which requires that you be registered.  Our chairman
forwarded your bounced email to the list and several people have responded
to the IPP DL with the list of operating systems that support IPP.

Perhaps we should add this list of operating systems to the IPP web site?

If you want to participate in further IPP discussions, please join the IPP
DL as follows:

	IPP Web Page:  http://www.pwg.org/ipp/

	To subscribe to the ipp mailing list, send the following email:
	1) send it to majordomo at pwg.org
	2) leave the subject line blank
	3) put the following two lines in the message body:
	subscribe ipp
	end

Thanks for asking about IPP.

Tom Hastings