Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Jan 20 15:17:45 EST 2003

Harry and Peter,

I've updated the Status of all 32 IPP Documents.  There are 7 issues that
should be looked at during the PWG plenary meeting when reporting on the IPP
project. These are not issues within the document but rather what does the
PWG want to do with the documents.  They should take very much time.

I've gone to the new ID Tracker which track the status of all documents.
Some of the IPP document status was updated on 1/17/2003.  The ID Tracker is
available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi   Search with "WG
Acronym" = 'IPP'.

I recommend viewing the version with revision marks to see the changes in
status since the last face to face meeting:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/document-status/status-of-ipp-docs-030120-rev.
pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/document-status/status-of-ipp-docs-030120-rev.
doc

I've also down loaded the clean version with no revision marks:
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/document-status/status-of-ipp-docs-030120.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/document-status/status-of-ipp-docs-030120.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/document-status/status-of-ipp-docs-latest.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/document-status/status-of-ipp-docs-latest.pdf

Thanks,
Tom