Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Wed Apr 23 10:00:22 EDT 2003

All,

I also support abandoning the whole start-after enhancement.  It is a good
idea but I would prefer to see it come in an a revision of IPP (i.e. IPP
1.2) rather than tucked into an extension.  One of my main objectives is to
get closure on the Document Object.  Feature creep is making this
impossible.  Please keep it simple and focused.  The Semantic Model and
associated schema depends on this document.

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Architecture Center