Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Thu Apr 24 07:17:11 EDT 2003

See my response to Dennis to break out the non-document-only stuff into a
separate spec.
I listed the specific things that would move out there.

This note adds some more items to that list of things to move out to this
separate spec which is all OPTIONAL and independent of the Document Object
spec.

1. We could also move out Close-Job, since that operation can be used
without the Document Object.

2. Another question is whether it would be useful to move out the new Job
Template attributes that have the 'job-' prefix added:

8.1.1 job-copies (integer(1:MAX))
8.1.2 job-cover-back (collection)
8.1.3 job-cover-front (collection)
8.1.4 job-finishings (1setOf type2 enum)
8.1.5 job-finishings-col (1setOf collection)

3. and the new media Job Template attributes:

8.1.6 media-size-name (type3 keyword | name(MAX))
8.1.7 media-type (type3 keyword | name(MAX))

4. and making the following have Job Description attributes:

"ipp-attribute-fidelity"
"job-mandatory-attributes"

Tom