IPP> Should we do a PWG IPP/1.2 standard?

Carl carl at manros.com
Mon Apr 28 15:10:01 EDT 2003

OK Peter I hear you laud and clear,

but maybe the PWG should give it a new major revision number, to clearly
distinguish it from the published IETF RFCs, especilly if you intend to add
new required features, that were previously optional.

As IETF chair, I am getting increasingly concerned that the traffic on the
IETF IPP DL has little or nothing to do with IETF anymore...

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
700 Carnegie Street #3724
Henderson, NV 89052, USA