IPP> Page Overrides Spec

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Fri May 9 13:05:53 EDT 2003

All,
Here is the link to the Page Overrides spec that hopefully will supercede
the trial use PWG 5100.4.  The Document Object specification will take care
of overrides at the document level.  (I should have that out soon.)  This
document covers page overrides.  I also removed the non-override specific
attributes out and will include them in one to the specifications being
broken out from the Document Object specification. (I should have that out
early next week)

Take a look at it.  It is 17 pages long including boilerplate.  I have 2
issues identified.  Any discussion of the specification should take place on
the IPP list.

Pete

ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_EXC/wd-ippOverride10-20030509.pdf

				Peter Zehler