Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Fri May 9 15:30:37 EDT 2003

All,

Here is my first installment of splitting the document object up into 3
documents.  This document covers the Document Object extension to IPP.  I
would appreciate any comments since I may have cut out things that shouldn't
be, left things in that should be out or made other changes that aren't
correct.

I hope to have the other main document out early next week that will cover
the extensions that were added to the document object but are not critical
to its definition, some things cut out of the old overrides document as well
as things from IPPFAX and PSI.

The file for review is the pdf file:
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030509pdf.zip

Also available is the doc version with and without revision marks.
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030509docrev.zip
ftp://www.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_DOC/wd-ippdoc10-20030509doc.zip

Pete
				Peter Zehler