Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Fri Jul 11 06:34:59 EDT 2003

Bill,
We asked what difference was between 'image' and 'photo'.  Based on that
explanation we felt that the term 'image' was actually 'graphic'.  The value
'graphic' was for business graphics as clarified by Mike below.  I will make
the definitions clearer in the JobX spec. (The value 'image' was confusing
and seemed to be equivalent to 'photo'.  We went with 'photo' since it is
commonly used by end users today)
Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX