Gail Songer gail.songer at peerless.com
Tue Mar 16 11:27:22 EST 2004

Carl-Uno,

I'm not sure it's correct to say that there is no interest in these
standards.  IPPFax had to pull IPP notifications from our list of
required functionality sometime in the last 6 months because the specs
were not progressing in the IETF and not because we didn't want to use
them.

Can we get the rights to these specs back from the IETF? (With the hope
of someday completing them ourselves?)

Gail

Gail Songer
Peerless Systems Corp