No subject

karthik bala guru bluekarthik at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 06:56:26 EDT 2004

Hi,
Has anyone come across / used a XHTML Parser generator
tool in Opensource community developed in C ?
Do Kindly post the link / tool name .

I saw Amaya but it is big and will consume time
to get just the XHTML Parser / Generator from it.

1) GENX is XML Parser and No XHTML Parser / Generator
tool
developed using GENX by GENX till now.

2) EXPAT doesnt provide a opensource XHTML Parser /
Generator till today.

3) X-Smiles is simple and good but Java Based .

4) LibXml is also a library and no XHTML parser /
Generator Tool by them in opensource till today.

Has Someone got a simple setup with just
the XHTML Parser and Generator alone developed in C
available in OpenSource
or
A tool Develped Using the above library tools ?

Kindly let me know And Do Give me your link.

Thanks & Regards,
karthik bala guru